Sunday, August 29, 2010

I really am going to learn how to post pictures soon. Blogs are SO boring without pictures, I just realized. So soon, my next post possibly, I will post pictures. Things are WONDERFUL in Hawaii, just as I hoped and dreamed of. I really cannot believe that I live in this place. I think if I could live here for the rest of my life I would be wonderfully content. I love the weather, the people, the ocean, the laidbackness, yes i made up that word. I love the food, but they need to add more vegetables. I love our church, our sweet little country church, but not country as in the South country, its totally different here. I love our new dog. I love my baby more and more everyday. And, of course, I'm living the dream with the man of my dreams! Just a quick update, ill post pics soon!!

2 comments:

  1. yay! that is so cool. i'm happy to hear that you guys are doing so well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet post! I am so happy for you but we really do miss you guys around here! I will just imagine you playing on the beach with Aubrey:)

    ReplyDelete